An Extensive List Of Things I've Done

Feb 7, 2012

Nothing. I just love this picture of Madonna.

I got it from here.


Okay, not "nothing."  I just want to expound on how much I love Madonna.  I've never seen her live and I don't know that I love her enough to try to get tickets to one of her shows (though she will be in St. Paul in November, so I'm very tempted), but I really just admire the crap out of her.  Sure, I don't think she's the most talented thing in the world, but - and I'm saying nothing new here - lady works hard and has definitely earned her place in pop culture.  Not all pop stars can say that.  And she's still a total pop star at 53 years old.  And I love those sleeves, though I know it's sadly probably because a lot of people comment on her lizard arms.  She's ripped and she's middle-aged, what do you want?

I love Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it short or get your own blog.