An Extensive List Of Things I've Done

Mar 21, 2012

Stand By...

... I am in the midst of writing a post regarding my last post in which I was really excited about the Mike Daisey show.  I have some commentary I would like to, um, comment?

But in the meantime, look at this awesome calendar my friend Dean sent me!!!


Dean LeCrone & I met in the summer of 2004 when he was mine & Brett's neighbor in the Small Press Section at the San Diego Comic Con.  And out of the blue the other week, he sends me a Facebook message asking me for my address!  I LOVE presents!!!

Dean, this is so awesome; I'm really excited to hang it on my wall.  Thank you!

You can check out Dean's stuff really soon at www.smithpunkwear.com.  

1 comment:

  1. Courtney! Love the photo! So glad i was able to get you a calender. And thanks for the plug! I will have the website finished soon, and then Doc Smith/ Smithpunkwear will conquer the pop culture landscape! Thanks again and enjoy the calender. Dean. P.S. great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it short or get your own blog.