An Extensive List Of Things I've Done

Jan 28, 2012

Minneapolis' First Encyclopedia Show



This Sunday, my buddies Mike Fotis & Allison Broeren are hosting the first Encyclopedia Show in this part of the country.  They have asked me to play "The Gummi Bears" theme song... you know the one:



I also wrote a song about Bears.  As in... Gay Bears:


I Think I’m In Love With A Bear
lyrics & music © Courtney McLean 2012

V1

When I was 17, I had this fantasy
Someday I’d lay a man much heftier than me
Then you came along, you came along

I dreamt ‘bout this big stud ‘n’ me
1 part Hell’s Angel, 2 parts Cuddly
But you said, “Girl, You got me all wrong.”

BRIDGE
“Girl, I know what’s on your horny mind.
And I’m flattered - no really, you are too kind.
But this face ain’t got no room
For a beard like you”

CHORUS
Oh then, I’m going home, I’m gettin’ surly
Cuz now it’s clear he’s way too girly
He’s hairy, big, and burly,
I’d’ve never guessed his name was Curly

Where was my gadar before I overshared?   
I think I’m in love with a bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it short or get your own blog.