An Extensive List Of Things I've Done

Dec 1, 2011

I mean, you're gonna consume *anyway*...

Sometimes I forget that hey, we live in a consumerist culture. And it's kinda what our economy depends on. So, when you want to buy, buy local. Of course.

Black Friday angers me. Mostly because people literally die so that consumers can get insane deals on overpriced shit that will break down in half a decade anyway. You know what I love? The 1970s model Sunbeam MixMaster that my friend's mom gave me a couple of years ago.



That same friend also gave me her old Electrolux vacuum. It works. It works well. I love it. And the bags are still available. Awesome.


It looks something like this.

Unfortunately, my lack of penchant for shopping and wanting new things all the time like a good American means that I wear jeans with crotch holes patched and re-patched and underwear with tan-brown faded period stains for YEARS. Whatever, they're clean.

But I just LOVE The Imaginary Foundation Shirts and usually I wait till sales, but these are new items for which I frequently drop coin.



It says "Cosmic High-Roller." And it's Stephen Hawking. How rad is that????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it short or get your own blog.