An Extensive List Of Things I've Done

Mar 17, 2011

My Spring Fundraising Kick!

Hello friends and family!

This is where I will ask for some money to help with a couple of causes that are dear to my heart.

BOWL-A-THON!

For the 3rd year in a row, I am going to be participating in the Pro-Choice Resources Bowl-A-Thon with the F*cking Cool Women Society -Twin Cities chapter. We're bowling on Thursday, March 31 at 9pm. I participate in this fundraiser as an outspoken advocate of women's reproductive health. This doesn't just mean access to and comprehensive information about abortion, "reproductive health" has to do with everything from education about the human body and reproductive system based on actual science, access to family planning services, pre- and post-natal health services, counseling services, etc; anything that can help a person to make an informed, confident choice about having a family.

Go here to donate!

(I understand this is a hot-button issue for some of you. If you would like to support me, but not for this cause, please consider the following):

MS 150-MILE BIKE RIDE
I am also riding a bike, oh, 150 miles in an effort to raise money for multiple sclerosis June 10-12. I have a minimum fundraising goal of $300, but I'd love to raise more! I am mostly doing this fundraiser because my buddy Marne is doing it through her work, Capella University, and it just sounds like so much fun. Yes, I think that riding a bike 150 miles sounds like FUN! Attach a good cause to the fun and I'm game. Please consider donating here.

Thanks for your time! And thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it short or get your own blog.